Architectural Modification Requirements
If you are planning to make external modifications to your home or an addition you must contact the Architectural Committee for approval. Send requests / questions to Kyle D'Souza with CMC using kdsouza(at)cmctx.com or call (713) 772-4420 ext 143. See the Architectural Guidelines document for architectural guidelines and restrictions.
Routine maintenance Items which do not require Architectural Committee approval are listed below.
- Repair or replace of existing facilities with like kind material/color
- Installation of gutter
- Installation of solar screens
- Installation of storm doors
- Installation of a French Drain/drain line unless sidewalk or curb cutting is required
- Installation of low wattage (50 watt maximum) landscape lighting. Light reflection should not be discernable off-site.
- Installation of sprinkler systems
- Yard benches/swings/bird baths/ornaments/water features less than 3 Ft tall
If an item is not listed Homeowners should assume approval is required. Homeowners doing installations or modifications which require a City of League City permit need to request approval from the Architectural Committee first. Homeowners are encouraged to avoid installations which may be a nuisance to neighbors or installations which hurt property values.
You may contact the Architectural Committee at right by entering your email address your name a short topic in the subject line and in the message box type in the issue you wish to discuss and then hit send to deliver your message to the HOA Architecture Committee.